Invest in a family treasure or special gift. That is what BTL can do with your photos, memorabilia, and stories!
- Graduation Books - Graduating from high school and college are moments in time to reflect on the first chapters of the life of your young adult. Gather your favorite baby/toddler, grade school, athletic, family, and accomplishment photos along with treasured drawings, notes, awards, medals, etc., and create a custom gift unlike any other.
- Wedding Book - This can be one of two designs:
- One book celebrating each individual growing up and then those dating pictures taken over the months and/or years. This is a great way to celebrate the coming together of two lives into one family. This can also be turned into a great guest book for the small or medium size wedding, including pages for friends and family to leave well wishes for the new couple.
- The other Wedding Book style incorporates the engagement session photos taken of the couple and creating a guest book incorporating those photos with pages for well wishes for the larger wedding style. This book can also be customized utilizing a limited number of photos showing the couple when they were young and/or dating.
- Special Anniversary/Birthday - Celebrate milestones by incorporating memories from the chapters over the years. Show your loved one how much they mean to you.
- The Celebration Book - Sweet 16! Happy Retirement! Reunion Memories! There are everyday reasons to celebrate and a Celebration Book can share your feelings unlike any other gift.
- In Remembrance - Family members pass, and their photos and stories may be set aside, or worse, lost. Let BTL incorporate these precious stories, photos and memorabilia into a book that will incorporated into one place. And the best part is, numerous copies can be ordered.
- History Books - Many times, local historians, organizations, companies, etc., like to chronicle their past. Our book style and professionalism would help to tell that story.
Custom Storybooks are a project that I work closely with the client to create a memoir unlike anything else. These projects are quoted depending on the number of hours, pages, information/picture gathering involved. Books come in a number of sizes and pages (minimum 20 pages/maximum 100 - although longer publications can be split into volumes if they exceed 100 pages). Each book is different. The cost of the book is broken down into three parts:
• gathering, scanning and organizing the project;
• designing the project;
• number of edits requested by client; and
• the final printing costs.
Each Storybook is like no other!